We rely on our employees to provide our customers with the highest levels of quality and service, and to help our company continue its success in the contract manufacturing industry. OAI offers a challenging experience and professional working environment with competitive wages and excellent benefits.
OAI is accepting applications for the following openings:
- Surface Mount Machine (SMT) Operator.
- Surface Mount Machine (SMT) Assistant.
- Hand Soldering Positions (IPC-610 and/or J-STD 001 Class 2 or 3 certification is a bonus).
- Conformal Coating Operator.
- Masking and De-Masking Operator (for Printed Circuit Cards for Conformal Coating).
- Quality Inspector (IPC-610 and/or J-STD 001 certification is a bonus).
- Repair and Rework Operator (IPC 7711 / 7721 Certification is a bonus).
OAI Electronics, Inc
Attn: Human Resources
6960 E 12th Street
Tulsa, OK 74112
(918) 878-3380 Fax
You may also email your resume to the above address. Attachments should be in one of the following formats:
- Microsoft Word (Windows)
- WordPerfect (Windows)
Any resumes received will not be considered as applications for employment until the individual is selected for an interview.
Salaried employees are eligible for benefits on their first day of employment. Hourly employees are eligible on the first day of the month following three months of employment. We offer the following benefits.
- Competitive pay
- Medical insurance (PPO Plan)
- Dental insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- 401(k) plan *
- Flexible spending account plans for health and dependent care expenses*
- Tuition assistance program *
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Direct Deposit
- Nine Paid Holidays
This information is a brief overview of the benefits currently offered to active full-time personnel. The listing should not be considered to be a contract, nor inclusive of all benefits available to every employee. Further, it should be recognized that changes may be made to any benefit program, with or without advanced notice.
*While many benefits may become available when employment begins, eligibility for some benefits may require completion of a specified employment period before being available.
OAI Electronics, Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and forbids discrimination against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability or marital status or status as a Vietnam Era, special disabled or other covered veteran.